Tuesday, August 24, 2010

HUMPTY-DUMTY --------- Second Part..

I did not want to mail the first part but unfortunately instead of pressing 'SAVED' I pressed "PUBLISH POST'and in a jiffy my labour of five days just disappeared.I felt very bad.Icould not even convey my love.Well be that as it is let me start from where i finished last time because I presume u have recieved the first part.


Though Mummy is lying immobile the home now seem to be full.All the three maids &; ME are at her beck &; call.We are all running helter skelter to meet her requirement.The MAHARANI though with a broken leghas finally taken over the command,&; in the process we are enjoying her presence It is really good to have Mummy back home.I have already taken a long time to finish. I shall try to come again after some time.I am sending some photographs. Till then enjoy them. LOVE TO BOTH OF YOU.

                       
                                                      Road View from across mummy's room


                              
                                                  Mummy's Room no 618 in Care Hospital

                                                           Another View of her room

                                                                 Her Bathroom


                                                              The ceiling of the Hospital


                 Your Mummy in the emergency casualty ward .Dr. Ravinder Reddy  in attendence


  With me in the emergency ward

                                                                       Vistor's
Visitors before ur mummy came back after the operation

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see all our friends gathered to support you and Dida. What immense importance friendship has! :)

    I miss you all so much! Hope to visit soon - saving money at the moment, would you mind of Jesper tagged along? I would love to introduce the BEST grandparents in the WORLD to him and also show him the glories and wonders of our country! :)

    Anyway - I have to study now, test in IT tomorrow.

    So glad you have written so much Dadu! YOU ROCK! :) hihi..

    LOTS of love as always,

    Yours Mummum

    ReplyDelete